You know why you feel so tired though you haven't done much of physical work today? It's because you keep on running within your head; you are chasing some thoughts within your mind that have been meandering around there for days now. You are so busy-mentally-to the max that you can't even hear other's words of advice; but I hope this time, you will listen intently.

I want you to rest tonight-and when I say "rest", it doesn't only mean you have to lay in bed, close your eyes, and fall asleep; then tomorrow, you will do the same old routine. Include your mind on the rest that you will do; try to stop over-analyzing things, it won't help you. You deserve to be free from and to break that prison cell within your head-I know, and I believe, you can also create a home for you inside of it.


-Ren Ednalig | 273rd

Illustration: lost7_

0 Comments