"I'm in the process of creating myself, stitching together my best qualities and engraving my favourite memories while learning how to deal with past headaches and pain. 

Life is about creating yourself, it is about rising from the ashes. One day you are a whole and the other you are missing a core memory. That's why life doesn't really end untill it does. I'm all about inner peace and self love, I want to be in a place in my life where I'm totally comfortable with who I am and excited to keep growing to whatever version that I will be. 

I'm all about quiteness and privacy, sharing my good news with those who love and appreciate me, sipping my favourite drink with those who understand that life is about ups and downs and that everyone deserves an alone time to recollect and reconnect to themselves."



Rich Berriche 

Artwork by: Stephanie



Credit to : Minerva

0 Comments